Blacklist manifesto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklist Manifesto

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironcage6
Ice Ice baby
Ironcage6

IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement] Empty
PostSubject: IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement]   IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement] EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Hello everyone Smile

For those of you who use Swiftkit, I have created an !rc Channel for Blacklist. The channel name is #Blacklist_Manifesto. If you need any assistance, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
drunk at aa
Contributer
drunk at aa

IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement] Empty
PostSubject: Re: IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement]   IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement] EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:16 pm

oo, if only i still used sk,

a word of warning, dont stray into unkown irc's, im fairly sure i got hacked by an irc chat on sk
Back to top Go down
Tett151
Heim Crab
Tett151

PostSubject: Re: IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement]   IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement] EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:40 pm

drunk at aa wrote:
oo, if only i still used sk,

a word of warning, dont stray into unkown irc's, im fairly sure i got hacked by an irc chat on sk

D/L mIRC then, just use SwiftIRC server info to connect to us. And you can't get hacked by Internet Relay Chat unless you personally type in your Account Details into the chat.
Back to top Go down
drunk at aa
Contributer
drunk at aa

PostSubject: Re: IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement]   IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement] EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:23 pm

i also thought this until a guy slipped up and said 'dude have you got drunks ip yet?' shortly after my pass was changed, so its either a co-incidence or a relation.
Back to top Go down
Tett151
Heim Crab
Tett151

PostSubject: Re: IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement]   IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:51 am

drunk at aa wrote:
i also thought this until a guy slipped up and said 'dude have you got drunks ip yet?' shortly after my pass was changed, so its either a co-incidence or a relation.

I think it's a coincidence as unless you're downloading a client which isn't swiftkit/switch or mIRC then you're safe.
Back to top Go down
josep1
Contributer

PostSubject: Re: IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement]   IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement] EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Whats an IRC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement]   IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement] Empty

Back to top Go down

IRC [Insert random letters to satisfy Julie's "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" requirement]
Page 1 of 1