Blacklist manifesto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklist Manifesto

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clarification

Go down 
+2
demonxseige
Cool Eggy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Eggy
Can't touch this
Cool Eggy

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Clarification   Clarification EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Disclaimer: this is what’s in my mind, what I feel, and should not be taken personally in any shape, way, or form.

Living in this damn age puts people under unimaginable pressure, whether pressure from school, family, finance, relationship, etc.
Under this reasoning, I believe in the priceless value of putting a smile on everyone’s face, whether it’s a stranger, or someone I am close to. The reason I do make jokes, and pretend not to care about anything I say, or anything that is said about me, is that I truly believe that while all the pressure that goes on in reality is enough to put a person through an enormous amount of stress. Therefore I try my best to lighten up the mood, and to my narrow trend of knowledge, making jokes is the best way I know how to achieve this. Even though I do realize that not everyone would be comfortable with the jokes I make, in regards to jokes about body parts, sexual preferences, as well as human relations. I would like to apologize here; to the ones that do not feel comfortable about the jokes that I make, and please do speak up when you think I am not just being funny, but rude. In addition, please don’t take any of these offensively, these were all done under the best intention for a few laughter.

Lastly, if anyone would like to have a personal conversation with me, I will be very understanding, accepting and open minded. I will not penalize you, nor judge or make fun of you in any way, shape or form, but rather, be completely supportive of your every decision. I do hope this thread would clear up some misunderstanding and misinterpretations about me as a person, and my attitude toward each one of you. I care about each one of you whole-heartedly, and it makes me smile if I could just bring even the slightest of happiness to your day, even for just a brief moment.

Wish the best to all of you out there, and happy gamin’ ;]

Sincerely, Eggo.
Back to top Go down
demonxseige
Still can't touch this :D
demonxseige

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Living under pressure?? yeah thats me

Not only that but a bunch of other bullshit that life likes to whip at my face.......
Back to top Go down
Cool Eggy
Can't touch this
Cool Eggy

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Life is that way to many of us, we won't always be on top of what we know we should be doing, and where life is headed. It just takes a lot of time, as well as a good friend to be there for you. So if you need to talk, drop me a message on MSN, etc. I'll be there when you need me.

Best wishes, Mega.
Back to top Go down
Winter Filth
I don't need lube.
Winter Filth

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:29 am

Just to let you know, i find your jokes hilarious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xiryith
I love iron!
Xiryith

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:40 am

Aww that's so sweet. And I find your jokes funny too. Too bad playing RS is exactly what I shouldn't be doing when I have another deadline or stuff like that >.>
Back to top Go down
Tett151
Heim Crab
Tett151

Clarification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clarification   Clarification EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:55 am

Ahah, you do make me laugh a lot Razz Lovely little Eggo Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkmaru2007
Can't touch this
Darkmaru2007

Clarification Empty