Blacklist manifesto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklist Manifesto

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A situation you dont want to be in

Go down 
5 posters

Your on a Train, you need to use the toilet, you can barely hold it in any longer your wearing white pants/skirt what do you do?
piss your pants
A situation you dont want to be in Vote_lcap8%A situation you dont want to be in Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Jump off the train
A situation you dont want to be in Vote_lcap15%A situation you dont want to be in Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Piss out of the window or doors
A situation you dont want to be in Vote_lcap15%A situation you dont want to be in Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
use a bottle
A situation you dont want to be in Vote_lcap8%A situation you dont want to be in Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
run up and down trying to hold it in
 8% [ 1 ]
Wish that you never drank that bottle of soda
 15% [ 2 ]
Just panic not knowing the hell your gonna do
 15% [ 2 ]
Pretend your a dog and mark the pole woof woof
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Civil_drunk
Contributer
Civil_drunk

A situation you dont want to be in Empty
PostSubject: A situation you dont want to be in   A situation you dont want to be in EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Out the window is ftw
Back to top Go down
Winter Filth
I don't need lube.
Winter Filth

PostSubject: Re: A situation you dont want to be in   A situation you dont want to be in EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:14 am

like a dog man
Back to top Go down
Tett151
Heim Crab
Tett151

PostSubject: Re: A situation you dont want to be in   A situation you dont want to be in EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:13 am

Nahh it's all about using a bottle Smile
Back to top Go down
Xiryith
I love iron!
Xiryith

PostSubject: Re: A situation you dont want to be in   A situation you dont want to be in EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:37 pm

First of all, I'd wish I'd never had drunk that bottle of soda. Second... trains always have a toilet here o.o Third.. if it mysteriously disappeared from the train I might just wait for the next stop. As a student, I travel for free and the trains take like 10 minutes every stop anyways. Cool Last...if the train somehow never stopped we'd all be screwed. Like division by zero :O
Back to top Go down
Civil_drunk
Contributer
Civil_drunk

PostSubject: Re: A situation you dont want to be in   A situation you dont want to be in EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Public trains dont have toilets in australia only the V-lines and interstate trains do
Back to top Go down
Winter Filth
I don't need lube.
Winter Filth

PostSubject: Re: A situation you dont want to be in   A situation you dont want to be in EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 am

lmao that sucks
Back to top Go down
demonxseige
Still can't touch this :D
demonxseige

PostSubject: Re: A situation you dont want to be in   A situation you dont want to be in EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm

there are bathrooms in trains but ill break a fucking window =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A situation you dont want to be in   A situation you dont want to be in Empty

Back to top Go down

A situation you dont want to be in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blacklist manifesto :: General Discussion-
Jump to: