Blacklist manifesto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklist Manifesto

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keeping in touch with the clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Night 902
My very first posts

Keeping in touch with the clan Empty
PostSubject: Keeping in touch with the clan   Keeping in touch with the clan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Id like to start off this thread by apologizing to my fellow clan mates, for being Idle so long.
It doesnt mean that im being an ass or anything. Iv been Idle since the start of November and im terribly sorry iv been busy since. As we all know, RuneScape takes a lotta time outa your day to play it efficiently.
Im not trying to make an excuse or anything, im writin this to apologise for my real long absence, and little to no activity in the clan.
I really do appreciate the fact that i havent been removed from the clan cause it is in the rules "Not to be idle, or else". I really do appreciate the leaders being real leanient about my circumstances.
I will be keeping on touch as frequent as i can. One things for sure, Im a BM member and i got my BM homies, i aint loosing that title. Aint no way.

Currently:ABatFromHell
Switching back to:Night 902 *Hopefully*
Back to top Go down
Night 902
My very first posts

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in touch with the clan   Keeping in touch with the clan EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Well. Conversations are encouraged (:
Back to top Go down
Ironcage6
Ice Ice baby
Ironcage6

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in touch with the clan   Keeping in touch with the clan EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:15 am

Hey night! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
demonxseige
Still can't touch this :D
demonxseige

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in touch with the clan   Keeping in touch with the clan EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:39 pm

u better get workin on ure 99 range =P
Back to top Go down
Cool Eggy
Can't touch this
Cool Eggy

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in touch with the clan   Keeping in touch with the clan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:01 pm

To be very honest, life > pixels, so it's totally understandable that you haven't been active. You are always welcomed back, we'll be looking forward to seeing you in game, babe ;] Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Darkmaru2007
Can't touch this
Darkmaru2007

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in touch with the clan   Keeping in touch with the clan EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

OMG!! Its a NIGHT o.o o.o o.o

<3 u!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in touch with the clan   Keeping in touch with the clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping in touch with the clan
Page 1 of 1