Blacklist manifesto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklist Manifesto

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Emo is back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mj the Emo
Forum dweller

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Hello family, I'm back from a long absence. I'm sorry about everything that happened in the past, but I'm glad that it's all worked out and that I've been accepted back into my home. To my love, Dylan; I will be your slave if you wish, but only in bed Razz I hope that things have been well in the clan and that there is at least one other person with a total level higher than mine, if not then there is a lot of lazy people because I've only gained one level in the last 4 months. It's great to be back!

The person with too many mental issues,
Mj Arrow @ cyclops clown pirat alien cat monkey pig bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry rendeer lol!
Back to top Go down
Ironcage6
Ice Ice baby
Ironcage6

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:05 am

Lazy? Look who's talking Mr. 1 level in 4 months Razz
Back to top Go down
Mj the Emo
Forum dweller

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Well, sorry. I've just been too preoccupied to have any time on Runescape. My almost jail sentence and uber debt is proof of that.
Back to top Go down
demonxseige
Still can't touch this :D
demonxseige

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:23 pm

are u sure ure just not one of dem scene kids? jk
Back to top Go down
Darkmaru2007
Can't touch this
Darkmaru2007

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 pm

jail???? and debt??? what the hell have you been doing michael?????
Back to top Go down
Xiryith
I love iron!
Xiryith

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 am

WB Mj Very Happy

I'll start working on my total level when some other issues are... resolved.
Back to top Go down
Mj the Emo
Forum dweller

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm no scene kid, they just look like preps with dark make-up trying to stay away from people so they could be noticed by everyone. I just don't care.

I was arrest over winter break while I was in Oklahoma and had to go back down for my court date last month. I was given a deffered sentence of 6 months and my weed conviction would be sponged away. I had to pay for everything when I went down, including the lawyer. Don't worry, I'm no druggie and I'm making money again.

Thanks for the welcome Xir. What issues are going on that is so terrible? I hope you achieve a higher total level than mine as fast as the May 3rd, 1999 tornado wind of Moore, Oklahoma (aka, very super duper uber fast)
Back to top Go down
Xiryith
I love iron!
Xiryith

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:07 am

Well.. I'll see what I can do. Nomad is the biggest issue since I can't in good conscience go skilling when I've not finished him yet. Feels like giving up so if you want me to train a skill you're going to have to give me a reason why it would help me get my cape back XD
Back to top Go down
Mj the Emo
Forum dweller

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 am

For all those who don't know yet; Friday, April 9, I had a seizure while at school and was rushed over to the hospital. I had 2 MRI's taken and an EEG. So far, they think my antidepressants caused my seizure but they are going to do a spinal tap and a blood patch to make sure it's not a more serious issue. I might have a fungus or infection growing around my brain, or even Intracranial Hypotension (a hole in my spine where spinal fluid is leaking out) I'll keep everyone updated on how I'm doing, for those of you who want to know.
Back to top Go down
Darkmaru2007
Can't touch this
Darkmaru2007

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Damn that sucks a big dick Sad I hope you find out what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Mj the Emo
Forum dweller

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Me too, I want to get back to my regular life, but that won't happen for 3 months. It's against the law, in Wisconsin, for someone who had a seizure to drive for the next 3 months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Emo is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emo is back   The Emo is back Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emo is back
Page 1 of 1