Blacklist manifesto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacklist Manifesto

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

drunk at aa hacked :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drunk at aa
Contributer
drunk at aa

drunk at aa hacked :O Empty
PostSubject: drunk at aa hacked :O   drunk at aa hacked :O EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:56 am

yes as title says i have been having alot of trouble tonight with a hacker, i have been hacked twice in 5 hours. sad as it is to say, if i can not get back i will most likely quit rs except for conversating with all my friends in the clan.

i no longer have the motivation to get the 80m xp that drunk had back. let alone the patience to make back 40m, but if i do it will most definatly be a pker.. and of course wont fulfill the clans requirements

i will keep you updated but until future notice this can almost be recognized as a warning of my resignation from blacklist.

edit: i have the account back atm, but i dont know for how long, trying to contact jagex atm, if it gets hacked and lost i will be creating a zerker out of the acc 'drunks noob' and will be found on this acc

Last edited by drunk at aa on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiryith
I love iron!
Xiryith

PostSubject: Re: drunk at aa hacked :O   drunk at aa hacked :O EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 am

Incase you get it back again, have you tried changing your pass and other details on a different pc? Preferably Linux or Mac since the chances of those being keylogged are considerably smaller.
Back to top Go down
Ironcage6
Ice Ice baby
Ironcage6

PostSubject: Re: drunk at aa hacked :O   drunk at aa hacked :O EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Drunk, if you do end up losing drunk at aa, you're welcome to remain in Blacklist under you new account regardless of its level. Smile
Back to top Go down
drunk at aa
Contributer
drunk at aa

PostSubject: Re: drunk at aa hacked :O   drunk at aa hacked :O EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:50 pm

thanks iron Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: drunk at aa hacked :O   drunk at aa hacked :O Empty

Back to top Go down

drunk at aa hacked :O
Page 1 of 1